Danette Architecture have the capabilities to assist our clients through the entire design process from initial feasibility schemes to the completion of the construction phase on site. Our aim is to create designs that respond to our clients needs, budgets and lifestyles / corporate identities.
Examples of our services are provided below:
• Initial Site Visit and Analysis
• Assisting the client to formulate a project brief and budget.
• Review of Statutory and Local Government regulations and planning controls.
• Preparation and Production of existing conditions drawings.
• Concept / Feasibility design
• Liaising with Local Government Planning Departments and organising / attendance at Pre-DA Meetings.
• Assisting the client with the engagement of specialist consultants and the coordination of their documentation (such as structural, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic engineers).
• Assisting the client with the lodgement of Development Application / Complying Development Consent / Construction Certificate Applications.
• Assisting the client with the selection of all fixtures, finishes and fittings.
• Preparation and Production of technical architectural documentation.
• Assisting the client with Tendering and Negotiation with selected contractors.
• Contract Administration – including site inspections, meetings and reports, reviewing shop drawings, and responding to contractors queries.