Michael has been in the development and construction industry for 17 years developing his skills across a wide range of development and construction sectors and projects.
Michael’s core strengths lie in his ability to readily listen to and understand client’s expectations, goals and requirements and implement required actions to see those project outcomes reached.
While Michael’s initial experience was borne out of the construction environment this has always been in the context of the larger development framework. It is this understanding of the technical aspects as well as the broader development requirements that prove Michael’s key benefit to our clients.
Areas of Experience
- Development Management
- Project Management
- Contract Administration
- Design Management
- Building Works Supervision
Most recently for the past 4 years Michael has been responsible for the development management of the high density residential development known as The Waterfront at Homebush Bay on behalf of Payce Properties. This master planned residential estate will, upon completion, see the provision of approximately 3,000 residential apartments, associated roads & infrastructure, community facilities and supporting retail and commercial premises.
Previously Michael has worked for organisations including Walker Corporation, ICA Property and Barclay Mowlem (now Laing O’Rourke). Michael’s past project experience includes:
- High and medium density residential developments including feasibilities, concepts, authority approvals, design management, delivery, sales, marketing and settlement management
- Master planned residential estates
- Retail development including fit-out delivery, project marketing, tenancy / purchaser negotiation and leasing / selling
- Vehicle showrooms and service facilities
- Aged Care facilities and dementia clinics
- Education facilities including classrooms, administration and extracurricular facilities
- ‘A’ grade commercial buildings and tenancy fitouts
- Bulky goods retail
- Strata warehouse units
- Large single use industrial facilities